The 2020 Biennial Meeting of SSFE will be organized as an online conference 29 – 30 September 2020!
The 2020 Biennial Meeting of SSFE, which was planned to be organized in Lehmonkärki Resort, Asikkala, southern Finland 12-14 May 2020, has been changed to a virtual online conference and postponed due to COVID-19 situation to 29 – 30 September 2020. All so far submitted abstracts and registrations will stay valid, and the new deadline for the registration and submission of abstracts is 1 September 2020. Participation is free of charge, but we ask all presenters and other attendees to register via the link below.
More details about the event, including keynote speakers as well as daily schedule will be updated on this page and sent to all registrants in due course.
- Important Dates:
- Announcement and Call for Papers: 10 February 2020
- Registration is open at https://elomake.uef.fi/lomakkeet/25143/lomake.html
- Submission of abstracts is open at https://elomake.uef.fi/lomakkeet/25145/lomake.html
Established in 1958 under the name of Nordic Forest Economics Seminar.
The SSFE is one of the research network groups connected to the Nordic Forest Research Co-operation Committee (SNS).
The objectives of the SSFE are:
- Promote co-operation between forest economists in the Nordic countries.
- Promote planning and accomplishment of common Nordic research in forest economics and closely related areas.
- Promote co-operation on common Nordic actions for higher education in forest economics and closely related areas.
In order to fulfill these objectives SSFE organises biennial conferences and working group symposiums.
SSFE has more than 90 active members at universities and research stations in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
Nordiska Skogsekonomiska Föreningen (SSFE)