The 2020 Biennial Meeting of SSFE will be organized as an online conference 29 – 30 September 2020!
The 2020 Biennial Meeting of SSFE, which was planned to be organized in Lehmonkärki Resort, Asikkala, southern Finland 12-14 May 2020, was changed to a virtual online conference and postponed due to COVID-19 situation to 29 – 30 September 2020. The SSFE Meeting is preceded by IUFRO 5.10.00 Online Conference with joint Keynote sessions on 28 and 29 September 2020.
- Programme Outline in calendar format (updated 21 September 2020). Note: all times are presented in EEST, i.e., current Helsinki time.
- Full Programme (updated 25 September 2020), including both IUFRO 5.10 part and SSFE part.
- Book of abstracts (updated 25 September 2020, containing full programme and list of participants).
We are using registration information as the SSFE member register, see Privacy Notice.
Established in 1958 under the name of Nordic Forest Economics Seminar.
The SSFE is one of the research network groups connected to the Nordic Forest Research Co-operation Committee (SNS).
The objectives of the SSFE are:
- Promote co-operation between forest economists in the Nordic countries.
- Promote planning and accomplishment of common Nordic research in forest economics and closely related areas.
- Promote co-operation on common Nordic actions for higher education in forest economics and closely related areas.
In order to fulfill these objectives SSFE organises biennial conferences and working group symposiums.
SSFE has more than 90 active members at universities and research stations in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
Nordiska Skogsekonomiska Föreningen (SSFE)