The 2020 Biennial Meeting of SSFE will be organized in Lehmonkärki Resort, Asikkala, southern Finland 12-14 May 2020!
- Important Dates:
- Announcement and Call for Papers: 10 February 2020 – see Announcement
- Registration by 1 April 2020 (postponed!) at https://elomake.uef.fi/lomakkeet/25143/lomake.html
- Submission of abstracts by 10 April 2020 at https://elomake.uef.fi/lomakkeet/25145/lomake.html
Established in 1958 under the name of Nordic Forest Economics Seminar.
The SSFE is one of the research network groups connected to the Nordic Forest Research Co-operation Committee (SNS).
The objectives of the SSFE are:
- Promote co-operation between forest economists in the Nordic countries.
- Promote planning and accomplishment of common Nordic research in forest economics and closely related areas.
- Promote co-operation on common Nordic actions for higher education in forest economics and closely related areas.
In order to fulfill these objectives SSFE organises biennial conferences and working group symposiums.
SSFE has more than 90 active members at universities and research stations in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
Nordiska Skogsekonomiska Föreningen (SSFE)