All presentations given at SSFE 2016 at Oscarsborg, Norway are eligible to be developed into a manuscript and submitted to be part of SFE Vol. 46. If you wish your paper to be included please send a max 10 page paper (about 8 pages is recommended) to: email@example.com (with copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 1st, 2016.
We will also accept updated abstracts if you intend to submit your full paper elsewhere. SFE Vol. 46 is planned to come out in December 2016 online (pdf-copy) and a printed copy will be sent to the authors.
As informed at the introduction to the plenary session on Friday 27th of May, we will consider to possibility of editing a Special Issue to Journal of Forest Economics based on selected papers. The thematic umbrella for the SI will be “Bioeconomy”. In case you want your manuscript to be considered in this context you need to explicitly state this in the email when you submit your manuscript. The review and editing process will follow the normal procedure and guidelines of JFE.
Instructions for preparation of manuscripts to be submitted to Scandinavian Forest Economics Vol. 46 (Proceedings from the SSFE Biennial meeting 2016 at Oscarsborg, Norway):
- The papers should be submitted as a Word-file, written in MS-Times New Roman 12 pts. and single spaced.
- The title of the paper should be in MS-Times New Roman 16 pts. Bold and centred.
- Name and affiliation of the author(s) should be in MS-Times New Roman 12 pts. and centred.
- The text should be justified, and the indentation should be 7 characters. No shifts between the paragraphs.
- Chapter headings should be in MS-Times New Roman 14 pts. Bold.
- Table texts should be placed above the tables, and figure texts below the figures.
- The first chapter should be a short Abstract of the paper (max. 200 words), and keywords should be included at the end of the abstract.
- Headings for each chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 pts. Bold.
Top margin: 4.0 cm (front page 5 cm)
Bottom margin: 4.5 cm
Left margin: 4.0 cm
Right margin: 4.0 cm
- The deadline for submission of papers is September 1st, 2016.